Monday 26 March 2012

Non Beauty Haul



A few days ago I went to a discount store, kind of like TJMaxx and found a corner full of cute boxes and book boxes and just generally storage/stationery. If I lived here I'd have bought tons more because they had some really nice bigger boxes but I only got the one. The storage box I bought has a Paris theme and I thought it was funny that right next to the word "Paris" there is an English stamp with the Queen on… oops! I also bought the matching notebook and a Haute Couture themed notebook. I have tons and tons of notebooks, I love them and they're great to use for college. The box was originally $16 which I got for $5.99 and the notebooks were $10 & $12 which I got for $3.99 each. I've searched for storage boxes like this before on ebay and know that they aren't that cheap so I'm glad I decided to get it. 


I also came across these two books at a local music shop. I knew as soon as I saw them that the illustrations were by Camille Rose Garcia, I'm in love with her work. I'm such a geek for fairy tales too, I must have the Alice in Wonderland book about 5 times now. I'm going to see if there's a way I can display some of this in my room and perhaps I'll use the box to store some makeup. What do you guys think? 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the books. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites but the illustrations are amazing. Will look these up.

    Stumbled upon your blog from the blog hop and following. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Am following your blog also xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...