Sunday 15 April 2012

Betty-lou Manizer


I wear bronzer on a daily basis, mainly to contour my face with. The betty-lou manizer from the balm has become my new go to bronzer. I think this would be the perfect bronzer for the summer, it blends really well with my skin without looking cakey or muddy on my face. When swatched this bronzer comes off very shimmery and a deep gold colour but when applied it blends out to give a subtle tanned look to the face. I love to pair this bronzer with Benefit's Bella Bamba to give a sun-kissed glow to the face. This is a highly pigmented bronzer so I only use a minimal amount on my blush brush and then build it up from there. I like to apply this as a contour shade and then blend it out very sheer over my cheeks and up over my temples. I was very surprised with this bronzer and am so glad I purchased it!

Do you have a favourite bronzer?


6 comments:

  1. Love this bronzer! I was able to get it from a Marshall's for $5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Marshalls for products like this :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I use MAC 'Golden Lariat' for my bronzer:)

    I've nominated you for a versatile blogger award over at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used MAC as a bronzer but will check it out :)

      x

      Delete
  3. What a cute looking product! Very retro glam! I never use bronzer (=OO) mainly because I'm the palest person ever and I always worry I'll end up looking like I've been tangoed across my cheeks!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to use a lot of bronzer but a little is nice and takes away from my paleness lol :)

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...