Monday 13 February 2012

Surprise gift for Valentine's

So as valentines day is upon us, I thought I'd show you what arrived in the post last week. I knew something was coming as my boyfriend had told me and it needed to be signed for. So after it finally arrived I was so eager to open it and it was insisted I opened it on Skype. I was so confused at first as to what it was because on the box it came in, there was a sticker that said "JP" and this is one of the nicknames I call my boyfriend (I'll spare you the details). I opened it to find these booklets and that's when I got an idea of what it might be!




Beautifully packaged in this box and small bag was a black pearl bracelet! I was so over the moon at receiving this, it was quite unexpected even though I've been mentioning how much I love black pearls for a while. In the light it shines several different colours, mostly blue from what I can see and I love that because blue is my favourite colour. It's also perfect for a casual or a more formal outfit although I don't think I would like to wear this on a regular day in case of ruining it. One detail about it that I really liked was the Jersey Pearl logo which can be seen on the clasp, such a nice detail.

This company ships from Jersey (hence the name Jersey Pearl) and their website can be found here if you are interested in checking it out http://www.jerseypearl.com

Hope you all have a fantastic Valentine's Day however you are spending it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...