Monday 10 December 2012

Disney Magic at Harrods

On Thursday this week, I took a trip to Harrods so I could see the Christmas Lights before I left. I met my sister at Harrods and we had a look in the pet section. My cat loves plastic bags and my mum had told me that they sell a cat toy that's soft on the outside but scrunchy like a bag on the inside so I had a look for that but didn't find anything :( Things have changed a bit here, years ago I remember they had things like big palaces for cats and dogs and tiaras, now everything is a bit run of the mill like you would find in most pet stores (except twice the price? lol) 

On the same floor they have a section called Disney Magic, for any other Disney geeks out there it's amazing! They have their own cafe and a Cinderella Slipper Salon where you can go and buy your own pair of Cinderella shoes. They have 3 styles, one for young kinds, one for bigger kids and another for adults. These are exclusive to Harrods only and can be bought in store. Prices range from £25 to £35. Me and my sister both ended up buying a pair. I'm not sure if I'll actually wear mine or keep them as a keepsake, they are quite sparkly! 

I'm in love with these shoes!



 
Along with the shoes I also bought some Prestat chocolate truffles and some Harrods Belgian hot chocolate. Some English treats to bring with me for Christmas :)

After we were done here we took a walk to Shaftesbury Avenue and ate at a small restaurant called Little Sicily which is on Rupert Street. It's an Italian restaurant and well worth the money. I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...